Friday, July 26, 2013

WOW.  Started Insanity today.  I knew I was out of shape but really?  I got through about 12 minutes of workout before I started to feel light headed and nauseous.  Now that I have had my taste, starting tomorrow I am going to cut to 1/2 speed and get all of the moves down form wise.  Trying to keep up in my condition is obviously not smart.  So the 60 day program, may be more of a 120 day program for me...

The good news is that my detox program is going well.  I checked my wieght this morning it was 254.9.  I have just barely started so I am confident that combined with gradully increasing my Insanity workout time and moving to full intensity will enhance my weight loss.  I may stick with the Plyometric Cardio Circuit by itself for for the rest of the detox program, from what I see, I think it will generally improve my body's health and efficiency.

Additionally I had NO idea how much I lacked coordination.  I will admit that I am happy that I am doing this alone in a hotel room, no embarrassment necessary.

On another note for those who may be worried, I am getting protien and key nutrients while detoxing,  it is a complete nutrition program, not some silly starvation deal.  I will pay close attention to what my body needs as I move forward and act appropriately.

It's going to be a long journey, but at least now I have a plan!

TTYL,

John